The Holmes brand manufactures many consumer products that transform the living space, making them healthy living spaces. One of these products is the Holmes air purifiers. These products provide supreme comfort in everyday living. Having the best elements of design and technology, these machines are value for money and have a great performance level. It is a perfect combination of style and functionality working together to give the best home environment.
Outstanding Features of the Holmes
The Holmes products do a very good job in maintaining the air quality and come with power packed features. Some of the features are highlighted below.
- High-Efficiency Filters: They have high-efficiency filters, which remove airborne particles and allergen from our home spaces.
- HEPA type filters: These come equipped with a HEPA type filter that removes up to 99% of dust particles and pollen. Airborne particles, as small as 2 microns can be captured by these filters. The HEPA filters also help in removing pet dander, mould spores as well as smoke particles from the air.
- Aer1 filter technology: The Holmes uses the most effective filter technology, the Aer1 filter technology. The Aer1 filters are enhanced with ARM and HAMMER and baking soda. The Arm and Hammer, baking soda and carbon help in eliminating household odours. Unpleasant odours can be eliminated. The carbon filters help in reducing the unpleasant odours up to 44%.
- High Durability: The Holmes products come with high durable exteriors.
- Filter Change Indicator: A filter change indicator, present in the Holmes helps in changing the filters at the right time, thereby enhancing the life of the machine.
- Multi-speed variations: Three different speeds of operation are available- High, medium and low-speed settings. The medium speed setting is a recommended option for optimum air filtration. The High-speed setting can be used when the air pollution level is high. The low-speed setting is good for use in bedrooms.
- Beautiful design: They have a slim and dual positioning design.
- Optional Ioniser: Some Holmes models come equipped with an optional ioniser feature. An ioniser helps in the purification of air, by releasing negative ions into the filtered air that goes out. The negative ions attach themselves to the airborne tiny dust particles, which are positively charged such as pollen, dust, pet dander, dust etc. and form larger particles. These larger particles are then captured by the efficient filters. After an extended period of use, any dust formed around the grills and the front panel is an evidence of the effective air cleaning by the ioniser. Ionisers should be used in well-ventilated areas with the machine on.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning: They are easy to clean and maintain. The condition of the filters varies depending on the air quality and usage. Changing the filters at the right time is always advisable.
Holmes comes in different sizes. Choose the best one depending on the size of the rooms, where it is being installed. The different types of air purifier and the ideal size of the rooms that they can be used in are mentioned below.
- Desktop /Mini tower — Small room (up to 155 sq. ft.) like nurseries
- Mini Tower / Tower — Medium Rooms (up to 300 sq. ft.) like bedrooms and Family rooms
- Tower / Console — Large rooms (up to 500 sq. ft.) like living rooms and common areas.
When choosing Holmes, pick one according to the living space you are in to get the best out of the following machines.