Did you know that indoor air pollution is as big a risk as the outside? In fact, it is worse than the outdoor. Common household things harbour a lot of tiny particles that often pollute the air that we breathe. Add to it, the smoke emitted by cooking, and the small gaseous and particulate matter that are found in the household cleaning substances, the air that we breathe is not pure at all.
An effective solution is opting for an air cleaning machine. It certainly is a great way to make better healthy living environment for us. These are world class products that are manufactured using the latest innovative technology.
The Honeywell’s units are some of the best in class, made using the latest technology. Its products are AHAM certified for CADR performance. These are the industry guidelines and Honeywell meets these stringent guidelines.
Key Features of Honeywell
- AHAM certified: Being AHAM certified implies that its air filtration system is very efficient and pure air is what you can expect. The Clean Air Delivery Rate of 250 units is extremely good, because it filters the dust particles efficiently, giving you a fresh breath. Even the tiniest of the particles, not visible to the human eye are filtered by these appliances.
- True HEPA filter: A pure HEPA filter captures almost around 99.97% of the tiny dust, pollen, mould, pet dander and other invisible dust specs. A purifier with such a filter is highly recommended by doctors as it cleans the air to a great extent, making it dust free and allergen free.
They benefit people with a weak immune system, who fall sick with frequent asthmatic attacks. Particles as small as 0.3 microns are removed by these filters that are used in most Honeywell products. The units are very efficient at capturing airborne particles such as pollen, cooking smoke, dust, tobacco smoke, mould spores and pet dander.
The Intelli-Check Electronic Filter Indicator feature helps indicate the time of change of pre-filters and the time to clean the HEPA filters.
- HiSiv Filters: The HiSiv filter is a part of the 3 stage filtration process and helps in removing toxic gases, formaldehyde, VOC, odour and microbes. It has a unique honeycomb design.
- 3 stage filtration process: A 3 stage filtration process is employed in Honeywell, which make the air very pure for breathing. It helps in destroying the unseen dust particles efficiently. The three filters that are used here are Pre-filter, HEPA filter and HiSiv filter. The pre-filter helps in removing the large dust particles, while the HEPA removes the tiniest of the particles and allergens. The HiSiv filter removes toxic gases, odour and microbes.
- Optimised airflow design: Its products have a unique air flow design with zero blind angles that ensures optimum air suction. This design helps in maintaining a high efficiency of the purification.
- Sleep mode: The sleep mode feature helps reduce the fan speed and cuts down noise significantly.
- Smooth touch controls: The smooth touch panel controls account for good user experience.
- Air quality indicator: The visual indicator feature indicates the precise air purity level in the room. These purifiers have a sensing technology with is very accurate.
Honeywell is the top brand in this industry that recommended by allergists, owing to their best features. Popular models include 50250-S, HAC35M1101G and HPA300, etc. You can find our reviews of these models and choose your best air purifier easily.