Do you have trouble breathing? Are you always on the lookout for clean fresh air? Get the Winix air purifiers to improve air quality in your homes.
For someone suffering from Asthma or allergy, breathing in pure air is a necessity. It drives them to go in for an air cleaner which helps in purifying the quality of air by removing the tiny dust particles. This kind of appliance from Winix are some of the best on the market that give good value for money and a great performance. They are suitable for small room dimensions and large room dimensions, depending on the various models that are available.
Significant Features of Winix
- Multi-stage filtration system – The three stage filtration system is very effective, as it filters the air 3 times. The air passes through three types of filters, each removing a specific kind of particulate matter, depending upon the size.
In the first stage of filtration, large particles are captured and filtered, by the charcoal pre-filter. Hair, dust particles and other bigger pollutants that are generally visible to the human eyes are removed by this filtration process. A few odours are also eliminated in this stage. Small particles manage to escape this step of the filtration. These are removed by the second stage of filtration.
The second stage has the true HEPA filters. These true HEPA filters help in removing the smallest of the dust particles, pollen and other allergens, viruses, bacteria and microbes. These filters use glass fibres. They are so uniquely designed that air can pass through these fibres while the pollutants stick to the filters. A pure HEPA filter captures particles that are smaller than 0.3 microns. Most of the pollutants and allergens are removed by this filter.
The third final stage of filtration involves the use of an ionizer. These micro impurities that are left are attracted to the filters which are sent through the positive or negative charges of the ioniser. The Winix PlasmaWave technology uses a weak charge to ionize the contaminants. This means that any potential harm is eliminated in this stage.
- PlasmaWave Technology – This is a unique feature of Winix. It removes the harmful effects of the ioniser. Ionisers are required to remove the smallest and tiniest of the micro air pollutants present in the air. The ioniser filtration is the 3rd step in the filtration process. But these ionizers also produce ozone as a by-product, which can be harmful. This unique PlasmaWave technology of the Winix helps in breaking down the microscopic particles at the molecular level and thereby ozone is not produced as a by-product.
- Smart sensors – The smart digital sensors automatically monitor air quality, by detecting dust and odour levels and adjust the purifier settings.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – A defining feature of Winix products is the ultra-quiet operation that is ideal for night time usage. They have a multi-speed fan with sleep and turbo modes. The lower settings make it very inaudible and perfect for home usage.
- Unique sleep mode – The sleep mode ensures that the fan speed does not go beyond the set limits and the display panel lights dim out, keeping the room quiet and dark.
- Easy maintenance – These machines are very easy to maintain, economical and simple. Carbon filters have to be changed once in three months and the true HEPA filters changed when the replace filter indicator flashes on.
- Simple operation – A user-friendly display makes it very easy to operate.
Winix air purifiers come with power packed features with innovative technology. Some of the popular models are Winix PlasmaWave 5300, Winix P300, and Winix 5500 PlasmaWave.